●The chance to learn at their own pace.
●To think for themselves, have the time to work out different ways of
● To play, explore and enjoy being a child.
● Grow to understand the meaning of real friendship.
● A choice about learning styles.
● A choice about learning content.
● A chance to get to know both themselves and you better.
●An understanding what being in a family is all about on another level of consciousness.
●Creates good long lasting relationships between parents, grandparents,brothers, sisters, colleagues and associates.
● A chance to trust their feelings.
● Boosts self esteem.
● An understanding of their own learning abilities.
● Kicks out stereotypes.
●Allows children to rethink the stigma that “learning is not cool”, when in fact learning is the key to everything.
● Reintroduces the rites of passage.
● Helps children gain a sense of identity.
● Helps them to grow up and mature, with a positive outlook on life
● Freedom from peer pressure.